Bamboo Cloths – Microfibre
These Bamboo Microfibre Cloths are the solution to chemical-free and plastic-free cleaning.
These are naturally anti-microbial and ideal for all climates.. read on as I explain more below.
Bamboo Cloths Microfibre - Why I Love Them
These Large Bamboo Cloths are microfibre cloths - which means that they are designed to pick up dust and dirt… Instead of smearing them around.
As a result, you can clean just with water - no need to add any chemicals.
Which is another plus for the environment.
These cloths differ from the others we have in store (see here) in the following ways:
- They are larger
- The 2-layers are woven together
- The weave is loose, which means that they dry quickly
This last point is important. The quicker they dry, the better.
In humid parts of the country, things can take days to dry - which increases the risk of mould and other microorganisms. I wanted to make sure that everyone all over our beautiful country had the opportunity to use Bamboo Microfibre Cloths - and to help care for our big home (our planet).
The loose weave is also a plus in terms of cleaning. The texture can help budge food from dishes and larger particles on surfaces.
Being bamboo, and therefore they are naturally antimicrobial. An added bonus!
What is it?
Here are the specs on Bamboo Microfibre Cloths.
- Dimensions: 29cm x 29cm
- 100% bamboo
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Layers are woven together
- Loose weave
These come in a 3-pack.
How to use Bamboo Microfibre Cloths
Large Bamboo Cloths work well with just water - cleaning products are not actually required. (Saving you money.)
You can “wet dust” by wetting and squeezing your cloth out well. Wipe the surface, and then follow up with a dry cloth.
- Use a dry Large Bamboo Cloth to sop up a spill - you will witness its superpowers at soaking things up
- General cleaning can be done using a dry cloth and a “mister” - simply spraying some water on the surface to be cleaned before wiping it over with the cloth
- Mix up warm water with a few drops of essential oils, and use these to clean your home
- TOP TIP: keep your cloths for different areas - write on the label, or pin a coloured ribbon on it. For example, green for kitchen, blue for bathroom, pink for floors
Caring for your Microfibre Cloths
Simply wash them regularly in a warm wash.
Take care NOT to add fabric softeners as these will stop your cloth from working properly.
Do NOT tumble dry.
Drying them in the sunshine is ideal.
|Bamboo Microfibre Cloths
2-pack, 6-pack, 20-pack