Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion
This Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion starts you off with high quality essential oils that can be blended for a variety of purposes.
What I Love About Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion
The Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion is the perfect place to start if you are new to aromatherapy and/or essential oils.
It contains 8 high quality essential oils selected by Salvatore Battaglia at Perfect Potion.
I’ve always said that you need to get advice from an aromatherapist before using essential oils therapeutically… And Battaglia is the grandfather of aromatherapy here in Australia.
What I love about the kit is not only is there a great selection of essential oils, but there is also a booklet which explains the benefits and uses of each of them…
As well as some recipes for different conditions or situations - using the oils from this kit. These include: Anxiety; Cold & Flu; Fatigue; Meditation and a Sensual massage blend.
And a list of oils that can help in different situations so that you can create your own blends. Everything from aches through to wounds have been covered.
(Personally, I’d add Oregano & Thyme to make it 10 for a perfect set.)
What Is In It?
Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion contains 8x 5mL amber glass bottles of pure essential oils.
The Kit Contains:
- Geranium Essential Oil, 5mL
- Lavender Essential Oil, 5mL
- Lemon Essential Oil, 5mL
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil, 5mL
- Peppermint Essential Oil, 5mL
- Rosemary Essential Oil, 5mL
- Tea Tree Essential Oil, 5mL
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, 5mL
Included in the kit is The Petite Guide to Aromatherapy booklet, which contains a guide to pure essential oils, aromatherapy blends, aromatherapy therapeutic index and much more.
How to Use Your Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion
Aromatherapy Essential Oils Kit by Perfect Potion contains The Petite Guide to Aromatherapy booklet which covers a multitude of uses.
- Essential oils are potent, so 1-2 drops is often plenty
- Be sure to add them to a carrier oil (or base)
- If there are any adverse reactions, stop using the oils
- Store them in a cool and dry place
- Store them upright to prevent any leaks or spills