FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) and Online Store overview is set out here for your ease.
Can I Drop By and Browse?
Eco Health Solutions does not have a bricks-and-mortar store.
We also need to protect items from contamination. Many of our customers are very sensitive, and we have to ensure that we don't put them at risk.
If you are local, you can choose to “Pick Up from Carlton North” – we have a pick-up point.
How Do I Order?
- Orders may be placed online in our online Store.
- Payments can be made via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
When Will My Order Be Processed?
Orders are processed as quickly as is humanly possible.
- When you order before 5pm, we will generally get your order out to you on the next business day
- If you have made known to us that you are chemically-sensitive, we will only post your order Monday through to Wednesday. This is to minimise the time your order is in contact with other mail and therefore the risk of it becoming contaminated – a risk that we do not like to take. If you are ordering these masks, and do not mind taking the risk, please state this when you are ordering.
What Sort of Packaging Do You Use?
- Your order is packed carefully to ensure that everything is packaged safely.
- We aim to use packaging that you can re-use, like padded paper envelopes.
- All packaging for breakables is reused (cardboard boxes, packing beads, bubble wrap…) and at times, recycled paper is also used. (Unless you have informed us that you are chemically sensitive.)
What Shipping Methods Do You Use?
- Eco Health Solutions uses Australia Post’s Express Post system within Australia
- Once your item is ready to send, you will receive notification including tracking details.
- If Australia Post does not deliver the very next day, please contact them. Sometimes it takes a couple of days. This is out of our control.
- If you are overseas, we will send it to you via Australia Post – and you will receive tracking information.
How Do I Pay?
Payments can be made via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
Please note that if you pay via bank transfer, that your items will only be shipped once payment has been received.
Direct deposits (or bank transfers) are to be made into the following account:
- Account name: Eco Health Solutions Pty Ltd
- Bank: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- BSB: 063 114
- Account number: 1045 6316
What Happens if I Change My Mind?
We do not offer refunds or exchanges for a change of mind – this is in line with Australian consumer law.
The primary reason that we have to be strict on this is that to accept products for resale, we could be putting the next customer at risk if the item is contaminated with fragrance, mould or viruses.
As well, many of our products are considered “personal items.” Thus, taking a product like a mask or earphones back for resale is… well… really gross!
If you think about it, would you feel safe (or confident) buying something from a store that takes everything back for resale?
Our main goal here is to protect health and wellbeing.
We take no risks. We must do no harm.
If you are unsure about something, then please get in touch.
Lucinda has endeavoured to detail everything about each product, but if you have specific questions, then please ask.
I have Allergies & Sensitivities. What Will You Do To Keep Me Safe?
It is your responsibility to consult your physician, doctor or health care professional as to the suitability of any of the products within the Eco Health Solutions Store.
- If you have allergies or sensitivities – or think you MIGHT have – it is your responsibility to communicate this to Eco Health Solutions.
- We don't accept items back for resale – so we reduce the risk of contamination and putting you at risk.
- We ship only in the first half of the week for people who are known to us as having environmental sensitivities – this reduces the time in transit.
- The products are all stored in sealed containers in a room free from mould, fragrances and other contamination.
- All orders are only handled by Lucinda, so there is less risk – as she has been so sensitive herself, she understands.