Customer Service Charter
Customer Service Charter for Eco Health Solutions.
Who We Are And What We Do
Eco Health Solutions Pty Ltd is an Australian company that is set up to provide the highest quality Indoor Environmental Health Assessments (IEHAs) for residential and commercial properties, as well as educational resources pertaining to potential hazards in the built environment for the public and professionals.
We offer Virtual Indoor Environmental Health Assessments assess and provide solutions for:
- Indoor air quality – including temperature, relative and specific humidity, dew point, VOCs, mVOCs, formaldehyde, particulate matter, allergens, and more
- Electromagnetic fields – including radio frequency electromagnetic energy (RF EME), ELF AC electric fields, ELF AC magnetic fields, and high frequency transient spikes
- Mould and water damage – including a variety of mould sampling techniques
- Lead and heavy metals
- Drinking water assessments
- Ergonomics of work stations
We provide consistent and high quality support and services at all levels.
We provide solutions to the problems identified.
Our founder, director and principal consultant is Lucinda Curran.
Who Accesses Our Services
Australian businesses and individuals who are either seeking answers to ongoing health and/or building issues; those who are seeking to prevent health issues; and those who set about providing the highest quality work environment – going a step above and beyond the standard workplace health and safety measures, and into the realm of supporting health, productivity and staff loyalty.
Now that all of our services are online, we are reaching customers all over the world.
Hours of Operation
To cater to the needs of our clients, we are open:
- Monday-Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Email: Please complete our Contact Form here
Areas of the Country that we Service
As of April 2020, our services are solely based online. Thus we can assist you in any part of the world.
Our Customer Service Principles
Quality Of Service
Our staff are experienced, engaged and professional. Their training is current and their skills are kept up to date through continuing professional development.
Excellence is our normal. The quality of our services are second to none.
We will tailor our services to suit your needs.
We will provide you with excellent customer service at all steps of the process.
Not only do we have systems in place, we also have a comprehensive Confidentiality Policy. We understand that you may be sharing sensitive information with us, and we will keep it safe.
All of your information will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Act, 1988.
We are open and honest in all that we do, and thus transparency is a natural part of the company.
Our interactions with you will be friendly, yet professional at all times. We want you to relax into the process and trust that you are dealing with professionals with high standards.
We will focus on finding you solutions to any issues that we identify.
All clients are treated equally – with respect, care and integrity.
To Allow Us To Help, We Expect You Will:
- Provide timely and accurate information
- Be respectful
- If there are any problems, that you bring them to our attention immediately so we can resolve them
- Provide honest and constructive feedback