These cable ties are so colourful, easy-to-use and useful.
From a building biology perspective, it is always important to bundle your cables so as to reduce the ELF AC magnetic fields.
Apart from that, by bundling cables you can reduce trip-hazards, which is always a good thing.
Each 10-pack of cable ties comes in a mix of colours.
See below for ideas for other uses.
Out of stock
Organise, tidy and make safe your electrical cords and cables with the handy, easy-to-use and bright cable ties.
By bundling your cables together, you can reduce trip-hazards, but also ELF AC magnetic fields. This is the simplest, quickest and most fun method I have used to date to keep my cables neat and safe.
These cable ties are made of velcro.
DIMENSIONS: 175mm x 20mm
COLOURS: each 10-pack has a mix of colours (including black, green, purple and orange)
- bundling your cables in your office or around your desk
- keeping your laptop cables neat – and not in a knotted spaghetti pile
- organising your cables so you know that one colour is for one purpose, another for a different one
These cable ties can be used for other things, too… let your imagination guide you.
- plant ties, especially for tomatoes to get them staked before they fall over
- as an impromptu pencil case
- to attach your reading glasses to something
- to keep scissors handy when sewing
- to organise knitting needles