New Wide Tech All Seasons 35L Dehumidifier
This versatile 35 litre/day model is ideal for cooler climates, but just as effective in warmer ones. This energy-efficient ceramic heater allows for effective use in cooler temperatures. The perfect dehumidifier for all seasons.
With its built-in ceramic heater, it can also be used for drying clothes (on racks)!
PLEASE NOTE when you are ordering, be sure to leave instructions for when if you are not home when it is delivered, eg “Authority to leave if unattended” or “Leave on verandah out of sight” or similar.
*Cannot be delivered to a PO Box/Post Office*
A missed delivery incurs a re-delivery fee – which can be avoided by providing these instructions when ordering.
NOTE: additional freight charges may apply for regional and remote areas. These will be calculated after ordering, and we will contact you with the cost.
Read more about how to use a dehumidifier here.
This dehumidifier is effective for rooms up to 50 square metres. It has an inbuilt ceramic heater, making it my dehumidifier of choice.
- Energy-efficient 1250w ceramic heater (heats room to max 25˚C)
- 35L of moisture extraction per day (30˚C @ 80% RH)
- suitable for room sizes up to 50m2 or 125m3 (deep down drying)
- full electronic controls (LED room temp/humidity/24 hr timer)
- variable humidity settings
- large removable 5.5L water tank
- full water tank auto shut-off
- dual fan speed & auto-defrost
- easy mobility – sturdy castor wheels/handles
- water level gauge
- continuous drainage feature (1 metre of hose included)
- operates as an economical clothes dryer
- full 2 year domestic replacement warranty / 3 month commercial warranty
- dimensions: 34x25x54cm
- weight: 13.8kg
- capacity: 35L
- power: 900X
- electronic humidistat
- 5.5L water bucket size with auto shut-off (so once capacity has been reached, it automatically turns off)
- includes a 1m hose for continuous drainage
- has a 24-hour timer
- noise level 48dBA
- running temperature 5-32 degrees (C)
- refrigerant with a compressor
Download the Specs Sheet here