Cool Seasons 10L Desiccant Dehumidifier is designed to function at low temperatures, and therefore suits cooler climates.
PLEASE NOTE when you are ordering, be sure to leave instructions for when you are not home when it is delivered, eg “Authority to leave if unattended” or “Leave on verandah out of sight” or similar.
*Cannot be delivered to a PO Box/Post Office*
A missed delivery incurs a re-delivery fee – which can be avoided by providing these instructions when ordering.
NOTE: additional freight charges may apply for regional and remote areas. These will be calculated after ordering, and we will contact you with the cost.
Desiccant Dehumidifier - Why I Love It
Desiccant Dehumidifiers are fabulous for cold climates. So throughout winter in ACT, Victoria and Tasmania (as well as alpine regions), these will work well.
That is all I actually love about the Desiccant Dehumidifier. My heart belongs to a different unit.
I don’t love that they aren’t good in warmer weather.
I prefer it for many reasons.
Primarily, it is more versatile.
Although it works better in warmer temperatures, it has an inbuilt ceramic heater to warm the surrounding air so it can function optimally.
It is useful not only to dry out the air, but for helping get the laundry dry, on the odd occasion that we hang it inside.
What is it?
Here are some features of the Desiccant Dehumidifier
- efficient in cold climates
- extracts up to 10L/day
- nano silver filter (to kill viruses and bacteria)
- suitable for room at least 50 square metres (125 cubic metres)
- easy soft-touch controls (humidity/drying settings/8hr timer)
- auto-swing louvers
- 8L water tank with auto shut-off
- 12 hour timer (2, 4, or 8 hours)
- continuous drainage feature
- auto restart after power failure
- full 2 year domestic replacement warranty from importer
Desiccant Dehumidifier Specs
- dimensions: 31.7 x 21.3 x 49.9 cm
- weight: 6.8 kg
- moisture removal: 10L/day (20oC at 60%RH)
- 3.8L water bucket size with auto shut-off (so once capacity has been reached, it automatically turns off)
- includes a 1.2m hose for continuous drainage
- has an 12-hour timer
- noise level 38 (low) and 49 (high) dBA
- running temperature 1-40 degrees (C)
How to Use a Desiccant Dehumidifier
If this one doesn't quite meet your needs, then head over to AusClimate to order from their range. Be sure to use coupon code: ECOHEALTHSOLUTIONS to get 5% off their already discounted range.