Air Purifier – 4-stage – Why I Love It
This is a great product especially for rooms up around 38.2 m2 and if you don’t have pets. However, if you have a large space to filter and/or pets, here is the 5-stage option.
The Air Purifier – 4-stage is easy to maintain, and its sensor lights tell you when to change filters – which is roughly every year.
I really like that it is a “set and forget” unit. What this means is that you plug it in, turn it on, choose your settings, and you are good to go.
So easy to use, cheap to run, quiet, and inexpensive to maintain.
It is a straightforward air purifier that doesn’t have a smart phone app – so won't contribute to EMF smog. This is something that is really important to consider.
On that note, please be sure to keep the cable away from where people spend time. This is the same for any appliance.
What is it?
About the Air Purifier 4-Stage
Here are the details on this great unit.
- Lightweight and easy to move from room to room
- PlasmaWave TM technology – neutralises pollutants with positive and negative ions (no harmful ozone)
- Australian certified H13 True HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter – removes chemical vapours and odours
- Sensors allow it to be responsive to air quality
- 4 fan speeds, with a “set and forget” auto mode
- Sleep Mode means that it operates more quietly and its lights are dimmed
- Energy efficient
- Full 2-year replacement warranty within Australia
About the 4-Stage Filter
- True HEPA filter rated H13; and
- Activated Carbon Filter
It is recommended that the Filters are replaced annually, noting that it may be necessary to replace it more often in more contaminated environments. These could include: podiatrist, hair salon, nail salon, home that has just been painted, and so on.
If you are using this as a band-aid in a mouldy environment, please change the filters more often. As well, you will need to replace them before taking the unit to a new environment, and look at having the Air Purifier cleaned professionally to prevent cross-contamination.
Air Purifier 4-Stage Specifications
- Dimensions: 380 (w) x 208 (d) x 600 (h) mm
- Weight: 7kg
- Noise level: 27/47 dBA
How to Use It
Be aware that the size it services is not the total size of a floor plan – it is to do with open spaces.
Place the air purifier somewhat centrally in a room as this will allow air to be drawn in from all around and cleaned. They are not designed to be squished into a corner.
It does come with a detailed manual.
Use it wherever you are – move it from the living room to the bedroom.
I recommend that you run this for a few hours in the bedroom of someone who is sensitive. Then keep it on overnight in Sleep Mode – keeping cables away from the bed.