Air Purifier – 4-stage – Why I Love It
This is a great product especially for rooms up around 38.2 m2 and if you don’t have pets. (If you have a large space to filter and/or pets, here is the 5-stage option.)
It is a straightforward filter that doesn’t have a smart phone app – so won’t contribute to EMF smog. (Really important to consider.)
The Air Purifier – 4-stage is easy to maintain, and its sensor lights tell you when to change filters.
I find it is a set-and-forget unit. So easy to use, cheap to run, quiet, and inexpensive to maintain.
What is it?
Here are the details on this great unit.
- Lightweight and easy to move from room to room
- PlasmaWave TM technology – neutralises pollutants with positive and negative ions (no harmful ozone)
- Australian certified H13 True HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter – removes chemical vapours and odours
- Sensors allow it to be responsive to air quality
- 4 fan speeds, with a “set and forget” auto mode
- Sleep Mode means that it operates more quietly and its lights are dimmed
- Energy efficient
- Full 2-year replacement warranty within Australia
Air Purifier 4-Stage Specifications
- Dimensions: 380 (w) x 208 (d) x 600 (h) mm
- Weight: 7kg
- Noise level: 27/47 dBA
How to use it
Be aware that the size it services is not the total size of a floor plan – it is to do with open spaces.
I always recommend that it be placed somewhat centrally in a room – this is to allow air to be drawn in from all around and cleaned. They are not designed to be squished into a corner.
It does come with a detailed manual.
Use it wherever you are – move it from the living room to the bedroom.
If someone is sensitive, run it for a few hours in their bedroom before they go to bed. Then keep it on overnight in Sleep Mode – keeping cables away from the bed.