Air Purifier – 5-stage – Why I Love It
This Air Purifier 5-stage is perfect for larger spaces (rooms up to 49.5 square metres) and places with pets.
If you don’t have pets OR you are in a smaller space, you may want to consider the Air Purifier 4-stage.
Having been chemically sensitive and highly reactive to things in my environment, an air purifier has been a part of my life for a long time.
But, you don’t need to be chemically sensitive to benefit. If you suffer from asthma, hay fever or allergies from airborne particulate, you might want to consider one.
As well, if you live in an industrial area, near a busy road, or near one of Environmental Justice Australia’s Air Pollution Hotspots then this could make a significant difference to the health of your household.
I really appreciate the five stages of filtration – this is what we have, so I speak from experience.
What is it?
Air Purifier 5-stage Specifications:
- Dimensions: 415 (w) x 245 (d) x 600 (h) mm
- Weight: 8.5kg
- Noise level: 27/49.5 dBA
About the Air Purifier:
- Lightweight and easy to move from room to room
- PlasmaWave TM technology – neutralises pollutants with positive and negative ions (no harmful ozone)
- Australian certified H13 True HEPA filter
- Activated carbon filter – removes chemical vapours and odours
- Pet Filter for larger particles, dander (skin cells) and pet hair
- Sensors allow it to be responsive to air quality
- 4 fan speeds, with a “set and forget” auto mode
- Sleep Mode means that it operates more quietly and its lights are dimmed
- Energy efficient as low as 0.2cents/hour to operate
- Full 2-year replacement warranty within Australia
About the Replacement Filter:
The air purifier 5-stage will alert you to when you need to replace the filter.
- True HEPA filter rated H13 and Activated Carbon Filter
- Optional extra: Pet Filter (which removes larger particles – hair, skin cells)
How to Use Your Air Purifier – 5-stage
Firstly, please read the instructions – make sure you remove the protective plastic and bits before you use it.
From here, it is really user-friendly.
Simply place it somewhere where it can get air from all directions – so don’t squash it in a corner.
Check the instructions regarding selecting the different modes.