Hi! I am Lucinda Curran, practitioner at Eco Health Solutions.
I have a keen interest in chronic health issues and the roles which both emotions and the environment can play.
Having had my own health challenges, I know the pain – and am here to help.
I have always been an avid student, learning as much as I can in many areas.
As a practitioner, I can offer you Chinese medicine consultations and treatments.
I also have completed many other practitioner courses, and will gradually introduce the other services here onto the site.
* If you are interested in having your home audited, please go here: www.EcoHealthSolutions.com.au
- currently completing Advanced Diploma in Building Biology (ACES)
- Certificate IV in Building Biology (ACES)
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) (SSNT)
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management (BTM)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) (Connect)
- Master of Arts (Macquarie)
- Bachelor of Arts (Macquarie)
- Diploma of Teaching (Macquarie)
- Cert IV in Massage (SSNT)
- Cert IV in Tui Na (Chinese massage) (ACNM)
- Food & Spirit Practitioner Training (Deanna Minich)
- Advanced Certificate in Chinese Astrology (Australian Academy of Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology & I Ching)
- Colour Therapy (Spirale)
- Cert IV in Feng Shui (ACES)