Radiation-Reducing Tablet Case – Why I Love It
I love this Tablet Case because it has many awesome ways to use it.
- You can put your tablet in the outer pocket when carrying it, so that the shielding fabric is between you and the tablet
- You can place your tablet on top of the case when using it
- Placing your phone, passport, tablet, credit cards, and similar in the inner pocket can help to protect you from identity theft
- It is useful for travelling and keeping everything in one place – and safe
- You can place it between your little ones and your phone and tablet to give them some protection when in the pram, stroller or shopping trolley
It is on the small size, so fits small tablets. Please measure your tablet and compare it to the inner dimensions listed below. I have an iPad Pro and it too big for the case. However, the case is ideal for my passport, cards, phone and book. I love using it when I travel (not just because it protects me from identity theft, but it is easy to pull out and have scanned at airport security).
What is it?
Here are some specs.
- Nylon mesh outer lined with nano anti-radiation coated fabric
- Dimensions: outer: 22 cm x 18 cm x 0.5 cm
- Dimensions: inner: 21 cm x 17 cm x 0.5 cm (ideal for small tablets)
- Shielding attenuation: 99.9% at 90dB
How to Use Your Tablet Case
This Case has two pockets. The inner pocket blocks most of the radiation, the outer pocket allows you to carry it with the shielding between you and it, giving you some extra protection.
You can also simply slide it between your tablet and your body (or your kids’) to provide some protection.
For phones, check out the Radiation-Reducing Phone Case here.
How to Care For It
Keep it clean by spot cleaning the outer nylon mesh with a damp microfibre cloth.
Laundering is not recommended. However, you can hand wash it using Texcare, which is specifically designed for protecting the integrity of shielding fabrics.