Radiation-Reducing Phone Cases
The inner pocket is fully lined with the “anti-radiation” fabric. Pop your phone in here when you do not want calls (when you are exercising, driving…)
The outer pocket allows your phone or tablet to send and receive as normal, however, it offers you protection by giving two layers of the fabric between you and your phone.
Ideal for when you carry your phone in a pocket or bag. Also useful when holding the phone when on the internet – as you can rest the phone on top of the case.
Radiation Reducing Phone Case is made from:
- nylon mesh outer lined with nano anti-radiation coated fabric
- dimensions: 19 cm x 10 cm x 0.5 cm
Suitable also for smaller phones with space to wrap your air tube earphones around it.
Shielding attenuation: 99.9% at 90dB
For tablets, check out the Radiation-Reducing Tablet Cases, here.
NB Regardless of which accessories you use, the following still applies:
- Minimise use of your mobile phone.
- Use it for SMS rather than voice calls.
- Limit calls to 2 minutes – shorter is better.
- Use your phone on speaker phone (and do not hold it while it is in use).
- Do not keep your mobile phone on or against your body.
- Turn it off when not in use.