Size: 907 grams
What it can assist with:
A Zeolite Pack can reduce:
- bacteria related to moisture and mildew
- carbon dioxide
- carbon monoxide
- and many odours.
Using a Zeolite Pack can significantly reduce off-gassing and fumes from a recent painting, new carpets and cabinetry.
Care of your Zeolite Pack:
Regenerate your Zeolite Pack by either:
- placing it the the sun for a few hours, or
- placing it in a dry environment for a few days
The Zeolite Pack will remain active for over 2 years.
Simply put the zeolite rocks onto your garden; the packaging can be disposed of in normal household waste.
Being Creative with your Zeolite Pack:
Zeolite is fantastically useful for so many applications, and clearly an almost-1kg pack is too large to put into your shoes and drawers. So, here are some ideas to get you started:
- pour some into a pantyhose leg, and tie it off (this is great inside shoes and bags)
- pour some into a mesh laundry bag (a wonderful way to have a small amount in a drawer
- simply hang the pack (using the attached hooks) inside wardrobes and linen cupboards