Hidden Hazards Hotline
Hidden Hazards Hotline call will allow you to troubleshoot the issues with Lucinda Curran. She is an experienced leader in the field of Indoor Environmental Health.
You can book either a 20-minute or a 60-minute call to discuss your situation and nut out what action you can take.
On a call, she will discuss with you what is going on and aim to identify the issue(s). Obviously, there will be some things that can’t be identified on a call eg smells.
Opting for a 20-minute call means that she will phone you and discuss everything that can be fitted into the call. Given you will have a shorter time together, she will identify your next action step.
If you opt for a 60-minute call, she will meet with you online. Here you can show her things and can have a proper conversation about what is going on. As a result of having longer time together, she can create a plan of action.
What to Consider when Choosing the Length of the Call
The 20-minute call is a great “taste.” Whereas, the 60-minute call will allow you to go deeper into both what is happening and what to do about it.
One of the hallmarks of Lucinda’s work is that she is thorough and detailed. Anyone who have spoken with Lucinda before know the value they will be getting. Therefore, they will opt for the longer one as they know how much more ground will be covered by being thorough.
Thus, if you have more than one concern, it is better to book a longer call. That way everything can be discussed in context and recommendations can be prioritised.
What these Calls are Not
- These are not sales calls.
- They may not solve all your issues – as some can only be identified by being onsite.
- These are not health consultations, and will not take the place of any advice provided by a practitioner overseeing your health.
What these Calls Are
- Hidden Hazards Hotline calls are solutions-focused and designed to get you some answers.
- Lucinda has conducted several hundred of these calls to date, and is very skilled at quickly identifying issues. With qualifications, experience and a load of up-skilling up her sleeves, she is adept at providing practical solutions that can make a big difference.
- Practical recommendations will be provided – some of these may be products. Know that we only sell the products we recommend – we don’t recommend them just because we sell them.