This versatile dehumidifier is perfect for all climates.
PLEASE NOTE when you are ordering, be sure to leave instructions for when if you are not home when it is delivered, eg “Authority to leave if unattended” or “Leave on verandah out of sight” or similar.
*Cannot be delivered to a PO Box/Post Office*
A missed delivery incurs a re-delivery fee – which can be avoided by providing these instructions when ordering.
NOTE: additional freight charges may apply for regional and remote areas. These will be calculated after ordering, and we will contact you with the cost.
Dehumidifier - Why I Love It
This Dehumidifier is my favourite.
The other type, the Desiccant Dehumidifier, can only be used in cold climates. This one is better in warmer temperatures.
As well, it shows you the current level of relative humidity. This means if you are using it to mitigate the steam from showering, you know when to turn it off.
To be clear, the ideal range for relative humidity is between 40-60%. The ideal level is 50%.
We have this model and use it every single day.
What Is It?
- 35L of moisture extraction per day (30˚C @ 80% RH)
- suitable for ideal room sizes 50m² or 125m3 (deep drying)
- full electronic controls (LED room temperature, humidity, and 24-hour timer)
- variable humidity settings
- large removable 6L water tank
- full water tank auto shut-off
- dual fan speed & auto-defrost
- easy mobility - sturdy castor wheels/handles
- water level gauge
- continuous drainage feature (1 metre of hose included)
- operates as an economical clothes dryer
- full 2 year domestic replacement warranty / 6 month non-domestic warranty
- dimensions: 34 x 25 x 54 cm
- weight: 13.5kg
- capacity: 35L
- power: 520W
- model: WDH-930DA
- 6L water bucket size with auto shut-off (so once capacity has been reached, it automatically turns off)
- includes a 1m hose for continuous drainage
- noise level 48dBA
- running temperature 5-32 ̊C
- optimum temperature range 20-32 ̊C
- refrigerant R290 gas
- Winix Large 35L
- minimum room size: 4m2
How to Use Your Dehumidifier
Your dehumidifier has many uses.
It can be used to dry out building materials, like if the washing machine overflows or you have a leak.
It can be used to reduce the impact of “occupant activities” such as showering - simply run it for the duration of the shower, and until levels drop down to 50% relative humidity.
You can also use it to help dry the laundry on those occasions where you have to hang it inside.
NOTE: It helps with moisture levels - it does NOT resolve mould.