Air Tube Earphones are made from:
- Plastic and annodised aluminium components
- 3.5mm plug
- 1.2m cable
The earbuds and the plastic tubes that connect them to the speaker are hollow.
These Air Tube Earphones also feature an answer/hang-up button (located on the microphone) that works reliably on iPhone 4S and up, as well as Samsung and other phones. This means that you can use your phone hands-free.
NB These air tube (or any other) earphones are not going to completely eliminate health risks. They do enable you to use your phone without holding it, and also provide the desired minimum gap with wiring to reduce exposure to EMF.
Regardless of which accessories you use, the following still applies:
- Minimise use of your mobile phone.
- Use it for SMS rather than voice calls.
- Limit calls to 2 minutes – shorter is better.
- Use your phone on speaker phone (and do not hold it while it is in use).
- Do not keep your mobile phone on or against your body.
- Turn it off when not in use.