On this page you will find answers to many questions as well as some of our policies.
Eco Health Solutions ~ an online store
Eco Health Solutions does not have a bricks-and-mortar store.
- Orders may be placed online in our online Store.
- Orders may be placed via phone or email, with payment being made by direct deposit.
- Order are processed as quickly as is humanly possible.
- If you are ordering from the Truly Inspired! or Nudie Non-Scents range, please be aware that it can take up to two weeks to personally hand-make your order.
- If you have ordered I Can Breathe! masks or have made known to us that you are chemically-sensitive, we will only post your order Monday through to Wednesday. This is to minimise the time your order is in contact with other mail and therefore the risk of it becoming contaminated – a risk that we do not like to take. If you are ordering these masks, and do not mind taking the risk, please state this when you are order.
- Your order is packed carefully by Lucinda Curran (our Director) who ensures that everything is packaged safely.
- Your order will not be “over-packaged” but will be packaged with whatever is required to ensure that the items you have ordered arrive safely to you.
- All packaging for breakables reused (cardboard boxes, packing beads, bubble wrap…) and at times, recycled paper is also used. (Unless you have informed us that you are chemically sensitive.)
- Eco Health Solutions uses Australia Post’s Express Post system within Australia.
- As soon as your order has been processed, you will receive a notification email that your parcel is on its way to you.
- If Australia Post does not deliver the very next day, please contact them. Sometimes it takes a couple of days. This is out of our control.
- Payment can be made via Paypal or direct deposit.
- To make a direct deposit, please ensure that you identify your payment with your name.
- Direct deposits are to be made into the following account:
Account name: Eco Health Solutions Pty Ltd
BSB: 063 114
Account number: 1045 6316
- It is your responsibility to consult your physician, doctor or health care professional as to the suitability of any of the products within the Eco Health Solutions Store.
- If you have allergies or sensitivities – or think you MIGHT have – it is your responsibility to communicate this to Eco Health Solutions, especially when ordering Truly Inspired! or Nudie Non-Scents items.
- If you have ordered I Can Breathe! masks or have made known to us that you are chemically-sensitive, we will only post your order Monday through to Thursday. This is because if we miss last mail on Thursday, then your parcel could be in contact with other mail for several days and potentially become contaminated – a risk that we do not like to take. If you are ordering these masks, and do not mind taking the risk, please state this when you are order.