- Wondering if, “Is my home or workplace making me sick?”
- Are you a tenant/landlord wanting to prove that your home is habitable, or not?
- Are you a Building Surveyor, Builder or Architect seeking forensic evidence?
Then you are in the right place.
We offer three main packages:
Essential Package – which covers off all areas that may be a problem. It is comprehensive and leaves no stone unturned.
Essential when someone’s health is being affected.
Healthy Home Office Package – which focuses on your office space, and how it relates to the rest of your home.
Perfect if you work from home.
Custom Package – which is designed according to your specific needs.
Ideal when you have specific concerns.
Want to know more?
Book a call with Lucinda to discuss your needs.
Worried about any of these?
5G, phone towers, smart meters, powerlines, neighbours’s equipment, wi-fi, wiring…
Mould & Water Damage
Diagnosed as being sensitive to mould? Mould, INVISIBLE/hidden mould, leaks, water damage…
Indoor Air Quality & more
Near a busy road, pathology tests show heavy metals, allergies, asthma, funny smell…
Know that you have covered all bases to make your home safe for your family. Book a call with Lucinda to discuss your needs.
Identify Hidden Hazards with an Indoor Environmental Health Assessment
We conduct “Indoor Environmental Health Assessments” (aka IEHA). This is where we come out to you to assess how your home or workplace could be making you sick.
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Are you worried about the phone tower or 5G mast that just went up?
- Can you smell a musty smell?
- Do you live near a busy road?
- Want to know how to renovate safely?
- Have you done the rounds of the doctors and you just can’t seem to get well?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate and be productive when working from your home office?
- Running on empty even though you get a good nights’ sleep?
- Are you finding that you are increasingly sensitive?
We can also tailor a package to suit you if:
- You need an independent report for a tribunal, particularly in relation to mould
- You are seeking forensic evidence to prove/disprove fault
- You are a tenant or a landlord wanting to determine if your home is habitable
What do we assess?
Indoor Air Quality
Heavy Metals (including lead)
Water Damage & Mould
Drinking Water Contaminants
… and more!