Are you a Building Surveyor, Builder
or Architect seeking forensic evidence?
Are you a tenant/landlord wanting to
prove that your home is habitable, or not?
Wondering, Is my home or
workplace making me sick?
Then you are in the right place!
We offer three main packages:
which covers off all areas that
may be a problem. It is comprehensive
and leaves no stone unturned.
Essential when someone’s health is being affected.
Healthy Home Office Package
which focuses on your
office space, and how it relates to
the rest of your home.
Perfect if you work from home.
which is designed
according to your
Ideal when you have specific concerns.
Given that the team are heavily booked for months in advance,
we now have the Hidden Hazards Hotline.
This is an opportunity to troubleshoot what is going on with our founder, Lucinda Curran. On a call, we will discuss what is going on and aim to identify the issue(s). Obviously, there will be some things that can’t be identified on a call eg smells.
You can book either a 20-minute or a 60-minute call to discuss your situation and nut out what action you can take.
What to Consider when Choosing the Length of the Call
Whilst the 20-minute call is a great “taste,” whereas the 60-minute call will allow us to go deeper into both what is going on and what to do about it.
Most people who have spoken with Lucinda before know the value they will be getting, and will opt for the longer one as they know how much more ground will be covered by being thorough.
One of the hallmarks of Lucinda’s work is that she is thorough and detailed. Thus, if you have more than one concern, it is better to book a longer call. That way everything can be discussed in context and recommendations can be prioritised.
Given there is such a high demand for our services, we have opened up some windows for small assessments. We are currently taking bookings for the following assessments:
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Formaldehyde
- Dirty Electricity
Want to know more?
Book a call with Lucinda to discuss your needs.
Worried about any of these?
5G, phone towers, smart meters, powerlines, neighbours’s equipment, wi-fi, wiring…
Mould & Water Damage
Diagnosed as being sensitive to mould? Mould, INVISIBLE/hidden mould, leaks, water damage…
Indoor Air Quality & more
Near a busy road, pathology tests show heavy metals, allergies, asthma, funny smell…
Know that you have covered all bases to make your home safe for your family. Book a call with Lucinda to discuss your needs.
We conduct “Indoor Environmental Health Assessments” (aka IEHA).
This is where we come out to you to assess how your home or workplace could be making you sick.
- Are you having trouble sleeping?
- Are you worried about the phone tower or 5G mast that just went up?
- Can you smell a musty smell?
- Do you live near a busy road?
- Want to know how to renovate safely?
- Have you done the rounds of the doctors and you just can’t seem to get well?
- Do you find it hard to concentrate and be productive when working from your home office?
- Running on empty even though you get a good nights’ sleep?
- Are you finding that you are increasingly sensitive?
- You need an independent report for a tribunal, particularly in relation to mould
- You are seeking forensic evidence to prove/disprove fault
- You are a tenant or a landlord wanting to determine if your home is habitable
Indoor Air Quality
Heavy Metals (including lead)
Water Damage & Mould
Drinking Water Contaminants
… and more!LET’S TALK