Here are the answers to some commonly asked questions…
Where Is the Clinic?
I work at Rathdowne Street Chinese Medicine Clinic which is located at 366 Rathdowne Street Carlton North.
How Do I Get There?
- parking is best on Newry Street – there are no meters, but there are time restrictions, so please check the signs
- the following buses go along Rathdowne Street: Route 250, 251 or 253 (Garden City to Northland or La Trobe University)
- use the bus stop outside Carlton Library – the clinic is diagonally across the road
- routes No. 1 & No. 8 go along Lygon Street. Get off at stop 115-Newry St/Lygon St Carlton North and walk along Newry Street.
- route No. 96 goes along Nicholson Street. Get off at stop 18-Curtain St/Nicholson St Carlton North and walk along Newry Street.
How Do I Pay?
If you have “extras” cover with your health insurance, bring along your card – if your health fund is part of HICAPS, we can swipe this first, leaving only the gap to pay.
Payment can be made via EFTpos (debit card, Visa and Mastercard) and cash.
Payment is due at the time of consultation.